To achieve the miraculous by erasing perceptions of waking reality and courageously creating new ones.
Wilderbe is a performance project that mixes real-time figure tracking with projection. The result is a dynamically choreographed duet of human and computer, or the marriage of physical movement and algorithmic animation. Because what you see isn't just careful, pre-programmed staging, it's real-time visual synthesis based upon simulated physics. The effect is one part movie, one part video game, one part live art all living and playing together in one plane.
Wilderbe works with the world’s leading artists in animation, live stage performance, and dance.
The Wilderbe Stage Performance Team has worked with artists and events such as
- Michael Jackson
- Black Eyed Peas
- The Official Grammy’s Celebration
Festivals around the World
The Wilderbe VFX Team has over 100 years of experience in the movie and video gaming industry.
- Avatar – Concept Designer
- Where the Wild Things Are – Concept Designer
- Moulin Rouge – Associate Art Director
- Halo- Concept Designer
- Radio Head World Tour – Lead Live Graphics Designer
In Wilderbe’s first year, they have been able to share the stage with
And have performed for thousands at
- The Opening of the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts
- Shambhala Music Festival
- Lightning in a Bottle Music Festival
- City of Hope Fundraiser honoring Bob Pitman (CEO of Clear Channel)